Key Duties / Responsibilities:
Yachtsman Euromarine is a fast-growing Irish company, providing marine insurance to the Irish and European market, specialising in the insurance of marine pleasure craft.
The candidate must be an APA or CIP qualified professional with a minimum of 3-year experience in the Insurance industry, a passion for delivering great service & looking to join an expanding company offering superb career opportunities.
To be considered for this fantastic opportunity, you must have:
- Ability to sell over the phone
- Strong Customer Service & Communication skills
- Ability to work in a busy team environment and to meet strict deadlines
- Previous experience in the insurance industry
- A positive and enthusiastic attitude and the ability to work on your own initiative.
- An APA or CIP qualification is essential.
- CPD hours must be up-to-date and available.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Answering sales and service calls in an efficient & friendly manner
- Retention and renewal of existing policies
- Mid-Term Adjustments
- Handling new business enquiries and issuing annual documents
- Claims Handling
- Aged Debtors
Applications for the position should be made as soon as possible, enclosing a full CV.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: €35,000.00 / year
Required education: Diploma/Certificate
Required experience: Insurance Sales and Support: 3 years