Contract Manager Opportunity with P&O Maritime
P&O Maritime is a diverse global company in the marine transport sector delivering innovative and sustainable solutions in partnership with our customers. With a strong focus on business growth and excellence, P&O’s operations span Australasia, South America, Europe, Middle East and Africa.
We are currently seeking an experienced Contract Manager with proven general management skills and proven service delivery to maintain the business in Ireland. P&O Maritime Services manages Ireland’s marine research vessels RV Celtic Explorer and RV Celtic Voyager for the Marine Institute based in Galway, Ireland.
Contract Manager Employment Opportunity
Reporting to the Operating Director your key accountabilities will include:
- Responsible for the overall delivery to our client, ensuring the contract requirements are achieved to the highest possible standard.
- Lead the Management team to ensure contract deliverables are achieved.
- Responsible for all aspects of operational safety corporate governance and quality.
We’re looking for an astute manager with demonstrated success in Business to Business service delivery and the following experience and qualifications:
- Extensive experience of operations at a senior level in a service industry environment.
- Solid leadership experience along with demonstrated skills in delivering on strategy, critical thinking and financial acumen are important for this role.
- Strong stakeholder and customer management ability.
- Strong computer skills with an emphasis on Microsoft Office, PowerPoint, Word, Excel, and Outlook.
Relevant tertiary qualification preferable with a technical/ Science or Marine background OR an equivalent combination of education, training and experience that would reasonably be expected to provide the job-specific competencies.
For more information or to apply, please access this link.